North Coast Credit Union Sponsors Tulip Festival Photo Contest
North Coast Credit Union is thrilled to announcing our sponsorship of the Tulip Festival Photo Contest. The 35th Annual Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is the largest of its kind in North America and takes place April 1 - 30, 2018. The Photo Contest allows photography enthusiasts to capture the beauty of the dazzling display of flowers which draws attendees from all over the world! We hope you have a great time trying to get the winning shot.
Please follow the Official Tulip Festival Photo Contest Rules to be eligible for the contest:
1. Photos must have been taken no earlier than April 1, 2018 or later than April 30, 2018 and be submitted under one of the following categories, each related to the Tulip Festival:
- Beauty of the Flowers Close-Up
- Beauty of the Flowers in the Fields
- Families (multiple generations encouraged)
2. Photos must be sent to email@example.com and include the photographer's name, mailing and email address, telephone number, date of the photo, as well as the desired category. Contestants are free to include additional information if they wish.
3. One entry per person per period of: April 1-8; April 9-15; April 16-22; April 23-30. Multiple submissions will result in the deletion of all photos from that person for that period.
4. Photo submission includes granting publication rights with no remuneration to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and that all subjects in the photo grant the same. Photo credit will be given whenever possible.
5. For each period, a panel of judges will select semi-finalists in each category to be posted on the Gallery pages at www.tulipfestival.org as well as on the Festival's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SkagitValleyTulipFestival) for information purposes, along with an invitation and link to visit the homepage.
6. In early May, three finalists in each category will be announced on our Facebook page and by May 10th, the winning photos will be posted on both the Facebook and Festival home pages. Winning photos will be printed in the 2019 Festival brochure and all category finalists will receive a signed 2018 Festival poster. Judges reserve the right to add an "Honorable Mention" designation.
Have fun and good luck! Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Post...
Read More Articles
Marilyn Brink, North Coast CEO, (left), and Thomas Boucher, North Coast Community Development Officer presented Cheryl Bishop, CEO Skagit Bank, with the Skagit Change-Maker Award, Inspired by the Life of Terry Belcoe, yesterday, during the...Read more